We had a tremendous turnout and fabulous sharing of poetry and art as Kakalak 2022 contributors and friends gathered at the Lancaster Cultural Arts Center January 21.
It takes a lot of work to pull together such a great event, so HUGE THANKS to the following:
- Johannes Tromp and John Craig, for providing the Cultural Arts Center as the venue
- Co-editor Kim Blum-Hyclak, for coordinating venue logistics, cake, and presenter introductions
- Co-editors David E. Poston and Angelo Geter, for setup, food and drink, and presenter introductions
- Evelyn Eickmeyer-Quiñones, for photographing our event
(Unless otherwise noted, photos posted were taken by Evelyn.)
- Jack McGregor, for providing additional photos
- James Kaylor, for setup, book sales, greeting attendees and more
And special thanks to all the participants and their friends and family members for coming out to celebrate!